Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chapter One

In a few months I am going to start my life.  Wow.  That sounds a little scary but very intriguing at the same time.  By the end of the semester, I will be a married woman!! YEA!! I now have this little obsession with everything that has to do with weddings and home decor.  One of the fun parts about getting married is registering. I cannot believe that I can just walk into a store with this amazing magical scanner and select all the things I want, without looking at the price tag.  It is AWESOME.

Brad and I went to the bridal fair they have in little rock.  It's so overwhelming looking at all the venues set up.  I really wish I never signed up to win so many things because of course I didnt win anything and now I have a million emails about tuxedos, catering, and wedding venues. 

So far, that's the only trouble I have had. All in all, the whole engagement has been a really nice experience and it's not as stressful as people say it is.  Whenever I do get stressed, I just try to remember that this is about Brad and I committing our life-long love to one another.  It's not about the right shade of pink or how the food tastes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment