Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2 months

So, I'm getting married in May.  And honestly, it's not that stressful.  Everyone always asks me if I'm stressed, and I always say no.  They probably think I'm lying but really, it's not that bad.  Actually, it's really fun.  Oh, and one of the best parts about getting married is registering.  Does that sound superficial?  I have never in my life been able to walk into a store and scan every item I want.  I don’t even have to look at the price tag! haha! It's awesome! And even though I might not get it, it's still fun to act like I am.  We actually received our first wedding gift via UPS and I was so excited! This is so much fun. 

All I have left is ordering the cupcakes and the photographer.  I know they are very important but I don’t feel like it’s going to be too hard to handle.  I guess when your wedding's on a Monday everyone is always available.  So, if you want a stress-free wedding, pick it on a weekday.

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment